Research Grants Regulations
Regulations for the 2014 ESPN Research Grant, approved by ESPN Council , February 2015
1) A report of advancements is sent each 6 months to the Spring and Autumn Council for update.
2) The final report in due 3 months after the end of the first year of economic support (money transfer to the Research Coordinator).
3) The final report is published in the website.
4) An economical report is provided at the end of the project.
5) In all publications it should be reported :«supported by an unrestricted grant provided by ESPN : grant number XXX ».
The aim of the Society is to promote research knowledge of paediatric nephrology through teaching, scientific meetings and other methods, for the benefit of children with renal disease.
World Kidney Day activities in ESPN Centres
ESPN Research Grant 2014 ; the call is closed & the results were announced at ESPN General Assembly Meeting in Porto.
If you wish to join the PEDNEPH forum then e mail your details to email@example.com